Hands Rejuvenation IPL
Benefits Hands Rejuvenation IPL
- It is recommended to undergo the treatment 3 – 4 times, in 2 weeks apart intervals.
- Minor redness will disappear within 1-3 hours after the application; exceptionally, small bruises may occur at the application site, which will be absorbed within several days; pigmentations will get darker temporarily and later fade.
- The procedure is performed during the non-sunny period, while the given region must not be exposed to UV radiation one month before and one month after the surgery; strict SPF 50+ photoprotection is recommended after the procedure.
Hand Rejuvenation Recovery
While hand skin rejuvenation stands out as a great idea, it is also vital to consider the recovery process. It is quite a relief to know that you could be looking at no downtime at all. No matter the treatment, immediate improvement will make its way to the skin of your hand. In case of minor swelling, redness, or bruising, there is no need for concern as it will subside relatively quickly while making way for anticipated results.
To help regaining the youth back to your skin you need to consider:
- Use sunscreen (SPF50 or higher)
- Moisturize and keep your hands always hydrated
- Exfoliate dry skin with Microdermabrasion
- Consider IPL hands skin rejuvenation